<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Way Too Forward-Looking 

Perhaps it's because the Governator hasn't been in the political sphere as long, but I'm surprised at the low level of support that he has for a presidential bid in 2008. I had expected him to be the best competitor against Hillary Clinton (who I'm positive will win the Democratic nomination), but it appears that most people do not want him to run for president (yet).

As for the two who appear to be the biggest front-runners right now, I'm leaning towards Giuliani, although both are probably much more moderate than my own preferences. McCain, though, does have that annoying populist twitch about him.

But then this is way too early to be deciding on whom to support in four years. Things will probably be very different by then.
Comments: Post a Comment