<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Rottweiler 

I found this gem in Warren Kinsella's recent interview of Gene Simmons:
5. UNFAIR POLITICAL QUESTION
WK: Does Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry have any realistic chance of winning any Southern electoral college votes?
GS: That's a good question. I just want to say this for the record: emotionally, ethically, morally, I side with [Kerry]. But there is not a chance in hell I want him to be President. And I'll tell you why. I want a complete Rottweiler to be in charge of that country, someone who is hated around the world, including in Canada. Because in a time of war, when you've got maniacs willing to blow themselves up to get at you, you need a madman in charge. A war president. The worst thing for America, as far as I'm concerned, is to have someone who is ethical and moral, like John Kerry, because he is going to want to sit down and have a conversation with maniacs. Not good.
Well, I wouldn't say that going Rottweiler on maniacs isn't "ethical" or "moral" or the behaviour of a "madman", but you just can't beat the delivery.
Comments: Post a Comment