<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Post-Debate Analysis 

First off: I've learned that debates are completely lost to a right-wing extremist ideologue like myself. I spent as much time debating the television as the candidated did debating each other.

But some things I noticed:

Quite honestly, I'm in no position to say who "won" the debate. Because I was yelling at the TV whenever Jack and Paul opened their traps, I'm probably not the fairest judge. ;-)

But if Stephen Harper's goal was to look somewhat more composed than the others, I'd say he did a pretty good job.
Comments:
So soon after the D-Day anniversary, any thought of actually improving our military is cause for ranting and raving by Martin and Jacko. MASSIVE MILITARY BUILDUP! Still, it seems to resonate in this country that is all ga-ga over "peacekeeping", forgetting that Canada once stood for something and would go to war if necessary.
 
Post a Comment