<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 05, 2003

Daniel Pipes At UBC: Outline 

Here is an outline and some explanation of my writing on Dr. Daniel Pipes' lecture today.

I divided the writing into a post on Dr. Pipes' speech itself, the question period after, and the protests outside.

These are some organization names I used
IAC
Israel Advocacy Club (affliated with Hillel, but independent), which organized today's lecture. I'm a proud IAC member.
Hillel
The Jewish students' organization.
PSG
Palestinian Solidarity Group, which organized the protests.
If it all reads incoherently, I apologize but my brain's still fried from two previous exams and four exams plus a project coming up. Although I must say that today's event was a great change of pace. Certainly a lot more interesting than financial accounting or linear regression!
Comments: Post a Comment