<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Old Buddies 

It's time I returned the favour: my old friend Adam Yoshida is amongst the most die-hard right-winger ever to walk on the face of the earth. His blog is great for lampooning the left and challenging your liberal sensibilities (you know they're there!), with the best pull-no-punches attitude that I have ever seen. Plus he updates every day, and he writes a lot of stuff. What blogger wouldn't want to do that?

His latest work is an online book on the state of the Canadian nation and its foggy future, The Northern Abyss.

I'm sure some of you will want to send me hate mail decrying my association with Yoshida. My advice: don't bother. I've known him personally for over fourteen years, and I know what he is like. When he says something that's just plain wrong, I know it and you don't have to tell me. But if you're offended because he hurt your sensitive side, that's your business.
Comments: Post a Comment